The CACE executive would like to provide opportunities for CACE members to “put your hand up.” If you are interested in becoming more involved in CACE on a short or longer term basis, we will be looking for members to sit on standing or ad hoc committees. This can be a great leadership opportunity for you, will look good on your CV, and could lead to other roles within CACE.
- First Vice President Bruce Burumais looking for members to join a Communications Committee to help inform the best way to share our learnings and opportunities with CACE members.
- Secretary Trish Smith is looking for CACE members from across the country who are interested in joining a Membership Committee to seek out ways to engage more communications professionals in education in our organization.
- Allison Grange is forming a Professional Development Committee. Contact Allison if you are interested in joining her on this new CACE adventure.
- A Sponsorship Committee will be headed up by our Treasurer Steve Lapierre – contact Steve if you are interested in helping us run an expert program that attracts applicable and interested sponsors.
- Email Maxeen Jolin if you are interested in participating on a BRAVO Awards Program Committee.