Two new members have joined the executive as we said farewell to CACE secretary Victoria Miles and our Regional Liaison Representative Kerry Donnell. At the 2015 Annual General Meeting, CACE members approved the addition of a Director-at-Large as part of the constitutional makeup of the CACE executive. Filling this role for the first time, with specific responsibilities for regional liaisons and professional development, is Allison Grange. Trish Smith, our energetic Charlottetown conference chair, will step into the role of secretary. And we welcome the 2016 Ottawa conference chair, Marie-France Gaumont.
- Catherine Shedden, President
- Kim Hamilton, Past President
- Bruce Buruma, 1st Vice President
- Claire Francoeur, 2nd Vice President
- Steve Lapierre, Treasurer and Francophone Representative
- Trish Smith, Secretary
- Allison Grange, Director at Large
- Marie-France Gaumont, Conference Chair
If you have any thoughts or ideas for the CACE executive, please contact us!